2017 m. vasario 5 d., sekmadienis

The story has not ended! So this is love...

So I showed the story to some of my friends, they said they would like to hear more, so lets jump right it. So on the 7th day we performed our musical and said our goodbyes and trust me it really hurt me to say goodbye, especially when my dad turned the sad music on in the car, anyway I found her Facebook and we started chatting, Alice (made-up name) was living in an another city that was 100km away from me. So a few days after the camp ended, we met and we walked around the city and invited some of the other friends from camp to hang out, it was really fun and I was really glad I could spend time with her, so a funny thing happened, We were traveling to a park by public transport and I ran out of the bus because I saw a friend that I haven't seen for a long long time. So while I was away my friend asked her: So you really like him, right? Alice said: I do.. But I can't leave David(made-up name). When she told me this I was really happy, but of course I couldn't do anything, because BAD KARMA! So we spent the whole day walking around and having fun and then she drove home. So a few months have passed it's the start of autumn and I notice her acting differently sometimes, to that day we met once a month and we became really close friends and we use to make almost daily calls, I noticed that somethings wrong she didn't say what though, later she did. Her boyfriend David was jelous that she was talking to me, like BRO, I'm not like that, if she's taken she's taken, she knows I like her but I would never try to steal her from him just because I know the pain, my parents divorced. I had multiple romantic ideas but I did nothing just because I don't wanna be ,,mr.stealsyourgirl". So anyway they started arguing because of me, other drama and I was mostly didn't about that until one day. It Alice's birthday a few weeks back and she took a bus to my city we met up, walked around and I gave her my present it was a fish hat and cat socks :D I like creative things. She was really happy and hugged me as hard as never. We invited my friend to meet up with us Jacob(made-up name) and the three of us were walking around and talking about life and having fun :D for 3 hours we were searching for an Asian restaurant I told them about. 3 hours in I realized it's on the other side of town... So we went there and they both said that they don't eat Asian food it's not as if they don't like it they don't want to try it at all! So it was awkward for me to eat alone but I had fun :D So then we walked to the bus and she hugged me and said a big thank you, also we had a conversation that day and I said that I love her, she realized it on the ride home and we started chatting on that topic she told me... She told me that she had broken up with her boyfriend a week ago, I was so happy! But I didn't show it, because it's still a break-up, she didn't seem sad about it though. We video chatted about this topic and she said that she did it because she was tired of him bothering her about me and that she liked me. I was in shock I didn't know what to say, we talked about this topic countless of times, she even said she wouldn't wanna date me now because distance and we would break up and she does not want to lose me as a friend also that later in life we would be better of having a long term relationship, but I'm afraid even that won't happen. So a few days later we talked and she said that after new years eve maybe we will try something, now she want's a break from guys and then I was so happy my love was spreading everywhere in my body! But then the most weird thing has happened SHE GOT BACK WITH HIM! Alice said: David deserves a 2nd chance I'm sorry but I have to do this. Even though she did not love him, she did that MAN I FELT DESTROYED! I gave her so many chances and she doesn't even care about how I feel, I closed down most of my feelings at least I tried to and later on she broke up with him for real and she said the same thing with new years eve. So I went to her city and I stayed at her friend's house with her and her friend's boyfriend. That day, that day I think I f*cked everything up... I tried to be romantic, but I'm a guy who jokes a lot, I was joking but I did it to frequently and I think she took it a little bit more seriously and I annoyed her, she didn't show it but before I left I apologized because it was stupid of me to do that while driving home I didn't suspect anything. She turned much colder, we stopped talking so frequently but still chatted. We met up with the people from the camp and she was there too, the day before the meet up I found out she had lied to me, she actually had crushes on another guy, which I asked her but she said no. Anyway we met up and I annoyed her with that for the whole time of course we did have some fun... Anyway at the end of the day we called up she said she really doesn't have a crush on him and confessed that she did act too cold with me a month back because for some reason she found me annoying and didn't want to talk to me. Well I kinda thought this is where it all ends, this is where my hopes die. But to this day we keep on talking together and I notice her talking to me like we used to, when she did like me. So maybe I should go for it again? leave me some advice! Or maybe I should just wait till we get much older and try then, but no one is saying that she won't find another one. I have 1 theory but I'm not sure maybe she acts cold with me because she wants me to not like her back, maybe she likes me but she doesn't want us to date at the moment... It's a difficult topic. So what is LOVE to me? Love is the most amazing feeling it's getting to know yourself and the other person better, It's a strong bond with many feelings happy/sad/angry/etc. You mostly capture the feeling that the one you love is spreading if it's happiness you will be happy if sadness sad and so on. Anyway I think it's very important we keep this feeling alive. Remember you don't know for how long you will have your loved ones not just that special someone family and stuff. Tell them you love them and appreciate every moment you can with them, anything can happen at any point of time so just try to love and appreciate everyone you can. I'm sorry for this cheesy topic I'll write more philosophical things later. Have a nice day Leave some Feedback please it would help out a lot.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą